Monday, April 20, 2009

New Moon

Holy crap this picture is BEYOND HOTT. hahaha Damn Kristen Stewart is freakin lucky. hahaha
Happy birthday to me. haha I really would want to see New Moon! I actually asked my brother if he could get me the whole twilight saga. I'm super late reading and even watching twilight. but hey, I became a groupie now. great. haha Here is what eonline had to say (which isn't much) -_-: It's a sleepy sunny Saturday in Hollywood, so where are all the hotties? Well, a lot of 'em, like Robert Pattinson, are up in Vancouver on the set of the Twilight sequel, New Moon.

While we chill and wait for the latest Twitter flame war or star-wagering silliness to erupt, why not suck up some sweet vampires and tasty werewolves in our New Moon Rising gallery?


Original Article
Category: Seasonal
Featured Product from Bayho: SWIMFAN This teen psychodrama directed by John Polson plays like a Generation Y version of FATAL ATTRACTION. Ben Cronin (Jesse Bradford) is a high school swimmer with an incredibly promising future. On the verge of securing a scholarship to Stanford, and in love with the too-good-to-be-true Amy (Shiri Appleby), Ben seems to have it all. But the arrival of a new student threatens to ruin everything Ben has worked so hard to attain.

No comments: