Monday, September 8, 2008

Keira Knightley: Too Skinny?


Keira Knightley is probably best known for her work in the Pirates of the Caribbean legacy as Elizabeth Swan, the Governor's daughter. Or you might know her best from her role in Domino. Or maybe from her excellent performance in Atonement. But there are people out there that question her figure. Is she too skinny? Or does she just have really good metabolism? Sunday night, Keira Knightley was spotted at the Canadian premiere of her film The Duchess during the Toronto Film Festival. If you recall, last September Knightley was quoted as saying, "Weight is a big issue in Hollywood because I'm twice the size, height and everything else, of most of the girls who are going in to see the director for a part. When you realize that I am, at my size, one of the largest actresses there, you start to think, 'I don't think it'd be healthy for me to stay here much longer.'" She was delusional back then! That's when she should have gotten help! And then just a few weeks later she said, “I absolutely hate red carpet events. I don’t like the fact that people write ‘Oh you look like crap’ [afterwards] or 'I don't like your arms'. I’m not Wonder Woman! I have self-esteem issues. Everybody does. You know, skinny people are allowed to feel shit about themselves [too].” But now it seems that the actress is tinier than ever. And, in what's usually an obvious sign, it seems that with all the weight she's lost, she's also lost her boobs. The 23 year old has been traveling to promote her new movie, but we feel she needs to stop and get some proper care.

Original Article

Featured Product: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl DVD from Bayho

No comments: