Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shannen Doherty back in 90210


I remember watching this show with my mom when I was younger. My mom's favorite shows were Melrose Place and 90210. I have some of the reviews about this and they said that it's embarassing that they would have to come back. I don't think so. These classic characters are what built 90210, so I don't think that it would be embarassing at all. These are good characters! I just remember Shannen Doherty has a Diva issue with every movie or show that she is in. One is 90210 and the next one was Charmed. Women of 90210, you best hold on to your men!

Shannen Doherty herself just spilled to us that her man-stealing character Brenda Walsh will be coming back to America's most famous zip code for the first-season finale of the CW's 90210.

At tonight's Race to Witch Mountain premiere in L.A., Doherty told E!'s Ashlan Gorse that Brenda will return to Beverly Hills: "You're the first people I've told. It is the finale, so you can probably expect a lot of drama."

So what will that drama be?

Doherty left the show several episodes ago, after Brenda and Kelly (Jennie Garth) had a falling out because Brenda had hooked up with Kelly’s love interest, Ryan.

Brenda also learned she could not have children, and the rumor mill is buzzing that she will return to adopt a certain teen mom-to-be’s baby (Jessica Lowndes' Adrianna).

Are you glad Brenda’s back in the hood? What are you hoping Brenda will do?



Original Article
Category: DVD Inspirational
Featured Product from Bayho: Chicken Soup For The Soul $10.88 PRODUCT INFORMATION Prebook: 10/03/06 Street: 10/31/06
Format: DVD Rating: NR
Release Year: 2006 Run Time: 88 Min Color format: Color
Studio: FIRST LOOK PICTURES

No comments: