Monday, May 18, 2009

Heidi with an H, what the hell else would it start with?

I don't know why I give her the time of day! But I am starting to like her. haha She is finally coming to her senses so far on the MTV show "The Hills". In my opinion, I don't really call her a celebirty, I call her a semi-lebirty. I remember she did a music video one time, I thought that was really ridiculous, I am also glad that she came to her senses as well with that part of her life. She looked like a straight up hoe doing her music video. And who knows if she is even really singing, I have never really even heard her sing on the show. So who is to say that she is going to actually go through with a record. Oh Heidi, spencer will support you on it. On.. basically anything that involves him and you getting money.

Original Article
Category: DVD Drama
Featured Product from Bayho: Zodiac

No comments: