Monday, May 11, 2009

Rob Pattinson


I guess there is a little contraversary when it comes to Rob Pattinson's performance! haha As for me, I believe he did a great job in twilight. I never gave him much doubt if he could pull of the character in twilight, Edward. Simple enough, I believe that Rob Pattison looks better in film and pictures than in person I'm guessing. Maybe he takes bad angles or something, but sometimes he looks a little rough if you ask me. I mean take a look at the picture on the right, I mean come on, I know you play a vampire, but you look hella white! It's still hott though if you ask me. haha
"Tween girls buy movie tickets but don't win you Oscars," says casting exec Lisa Hamil, who worked on The Notebook and Alpha Dog as well as the new film One-Eyed Monster. "Hollywood is very quick to typecast, and once that happens, an actor's career can flatline."


Category: Dvd Exercise
Featured Product from Bayho: 10 Minute soluation Rapid Results Pilate

No comments: