Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jon Gosselin's Pounding Heart Turned Into Mincemeat


Like honestly, I know that Jon's been verbally abused by Kate. But in all honesty, I'd turn like her if anything! She had 8 kids. Imagine you're at home staying with them all day. They're kids and they're loveable kids. Of course her attitude would change. but this is just ridiculous how Jon is more in love with Glassman. How stupid is that? She's 10 years younger than you. That's pretty gross. "Hailey and I have talked about that," the 32-year-old father of eight replied. "I have so much to lose in this situation. I could lose custody, I could lose my kids, I could lose—but I feel like with her that I'm not going to lose them. It's just going to get better." <--Like foreal? Are you going to turn to your rebound girl over your 8 kids? What a selfish guy. He obviously needs to grow the hell up! I know he didn't like taking the verbal abuse, but damn he's a man.. deal with it. I guess that's how women are when they have 8 kids though.

Original Article
Category: DVD Miscellaneous
Featured Product from Bayho: Harry Potter DVD Game

No comments: