Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Khloe & Lamar Odom


Oh man, I wish Lamar would've done his part and focused on the lakers though! haha Jk. I'm actually really happy for them, and who would have thought? I thought that was really random! Have they been lowkey about their relationship? If not, then I'd feel like it's a celebrity stunt haha I'm actually really surprised that they got together, and I want to know how they met! haha With the newly betrothed Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom scrambling to pull off their wedding in record time, here's where things stand as of this morning, according to sources close to the couple. Here's the latest scoop from E online! :

"When: Sunday, late afternoon
Where: At a family friend's home in L.A.—the Bel-Air residence of music mogul Irving Azoff
Guests: About 250, among them the extended Kardashian clan (including sisters Kim and Kourtney and stepbro Brody Jenner), Odom's Lakers teammates (Kobe Bryant's got an invite but hasn't RSVP'd yet"

Original Article
Category: DVD Sports Instructional
Featured Product from Bayho: ESPN Golf Schools

No comments: