Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kanye.. tsktsk


I honestly can't believe this fool at all. I don't understand how someone could just take someone's spot light from under them. Kanye West was nominated, but his ass didn't win any awards at all. That was Taylor Swifts first award. I hope that in Kanye's next performance, his autotune will fail. hahaha Who's the artist now? Ashley Rose must feel so embarassed by her boyfriend. hahaha "I thought that I couldn't love Beyoncé more than tonight and then that happened," Taylor said later, admitting she was a fan of West. "They told me to stand by the side of the stage and I didn't really know what was going to go down but I thought it was so wonderful and gracious of her." I thought that beyonce was the sweetest person on earth! Love that girl, that's why she stays humble <3
Original Article
Category: DVD Comedy
Featured Product from Bayho: Blades of Glory

No comments: