Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sanjaya returns?


Okay it took me awhile to figure out who this person was. haha I remembered that he and his sister tried out for American Idol. I'm glad that he made it I guess. Really random blog I know. haha But I distinctly remember that he made it further than his sister in American Idol. American Idol can get you anywhere even if you don't win the actual title. haha Here's some news that may make your ponyhawk hair stand even more on end.

After nearly two years away from the inexplicable spotlight he and his flowing locks once inhabited, former American Idol punch line contestant Sanjaya Malakar is seeking out those last few minutes of fame left over from the 15 he managed to acquire by unleashing a new EP on the world titled Dancing to the Music in My Head.

The five tracks that comprise this little gem won't be available for download until Jan. 20 via Amazon, but feel free to go there now for a preview if your morbid curiosity absolutely needs satisfying.

Original Article
Category: DVD miscellaneous
Featured Product from Bayho: Galaxy Quest

No comments: