Monday, October 27, 2008

Brenda Song: Miley Cyrus is a Good Diva.

As much as I love Brenda Song, I really despise Miley Cyrus. I think she's too much and I've seen her live on t.v. with the MTV music awards. She really wanted to win the new artist award and she made sure that Katy Perry and Taylor Swift knew of that. I'm glad she didn't win for it, because her head would have gotten bigger than it already is. Even with her many bad rumors about her myspace pictures, isn't that enough for everyone to know she is a bad role model? I know Brenda Song is just saying that, she's the one with the real heart od gold!

The recent series of possibly racy Miley Cyrus photos has led to a stern defense of the Hannah Montana actress by Joe Jonas, a tongue lashing by Bill O'Reilly and a spirited debate among readers of The Hollywood Gossip.

Chime in with your opinion on Cyrus and these pics NOW.

That's what Brenda Song, star of the Disney Channel's The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, has done. She had the following to say about this breaking scandal:

"Miley is probably the most charismatic and strong 15-year-old I know. She brushes everything off with a smile. She is truly a diva รข€" in a very good way!

Original Article

Category: DVD Inspirational

Featured Product: Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Holidays from Bayho

No comments: