Thursday, October 9, 2008

Disney's New Princesses



As you all know, Camp Rock, Hanna Montana, Wizards of Wavery Place has gone sky high with ratings that preview on the Disney Channel. On Hanna Montana, isn't there a episode with a feud between Hanna and Mikayla (played by Selena Gomez)? Does anyone really think that they really do not like each other in real life? I know it's pretty cliche of me to talk about the disney channel, but you have to admit that they are kind of taking over! haha I think that out of all the talent, Demi Lovato has the most talent. Hanna Montana is in my opinion, cocky. She isn't good whatsoever. I just hope that she knows that, but i think she's using her dad's fame to an advantage! That's what I think. Selena Gomez is pretty much best friends with Demi Lavato. I think Hanna Montana is pretty much on everyone's bad side.
I found this on TMz, thinking it was quite funny. Just because they show smiles but what happens after the camera is done shooting? haha just something i always found curious.

Original Article

Check out the cool DVD's at Bayho

No comments: